Happy Birthday to Joy my sister in law!! The dogwood card has been coloured with Yellow-Green colour family, using the feathering technique (more on the technique shortly)
Colours used:- Y11, YG11, YG21, YG23, B000, YG93, YG95, G40, G43 and G46.
- Stamp the dogwood stamp using Rich Cocoa Memento inkpad.
- Start feathering (details to follow in future post) with YG21 from the centre of the flower and Y11 from the edge of the petal to the centre. These colours are the same tone so will naturally blend together.
- As I wanted to add more contract I feathered over the Y11 with YG11,and over the YG21 with YG23.
- Colour the stems with YG93 + YG95.
- Dot yellow over the centre stamen, and colour + blend the leaves with G40, G43 and G46.
- To help make the image pop I used B000 to colour around the image.
I hope Joy will like the card!