Project of the Month
Current project of the Month is: Jan/February 2008 – Heartlines
To create this card you will need:
- CL161 Sweet Valentine Clear Stamp Set
- Happy Valentine Stamp (I used CL159 Heartlines Clear Stamp Set)
- 62322 Valentine Sentiments 12x12 paper
- Rose Petals Chalk Queue Inkads and Primary Elements Chalk Queue
- Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad
- C6 White card, Dark Red Card and White Card
- Double Sided Tape or Glue stick
- Trimmer and Scissors
- Cut the Valentine Sentiments to cover the white card allowing a border, with room to stamp the Happy Valentines greeting underneath. Use the dark red inkpad from the Rose Petals Queue inkpad and wipe around the edge of paper to give a border effect. Mount onto card.
- Stamp the heartlines image onto white card using the black versafine inkpad.
- Wipe the Chalk Queue inkpads onto an old CD or plastic surface, then using your waterbrush use to paint your image (as shown above). I used the Yellow from the Primary Element set to colour the washing line rope and pegs. Alternatively colour with your own pens, pencils or paints.
- Trim and mount onto dark red card and layer over the Valentine Sentiments paper on card.
- Stamp the Happy Valentines greeting with Black versafine inkpad.
Another idea using the CL161 Sweet Valentine set.
NB: These stamps can be used for many occasions and are certainly not limited to Valentines Day.